Department of Computational Biology
- Webinar: The zebrafish olfactory system as a model to study adult neurogenesis and nervous system regeneration by Dr. Stefan H. Fuss, Bogazici University, Istanbul, Turkey, 11th September 2020.
- Webinar: Exploring the unknown of known: let the data speak by Dr. Urmila Kulkarni-Kale, Savitribai Phule Pune University, 4th September 2020.
- Webinar: Mitochondrial gene regulation in Saccharomyces cerevisiae: Novel factor governing Cox1p synthesis in response to environmental conditions by Dr. Kaustuv Datta, University of Delhi, 28th August 2020.
- Webinar: Democratizing Machine Learning with Transparent EazyML Platform by Dr. Deepak Dube, CEO Datanomers, 14th August 2020.
- Webinar: Exploring mechanisms of innate olfactory preferences in the insect brain by Dr. Nitin Gupta, IIT Kanpur, 7th August 2020.
- Webinar: Naturalist-inspired Chemical Ecology: From Insect Dreams to Virtual Reality by Prof. Shannon Olsson, National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS), 24th July 2020.
- Webinar: An exploration of the environmental chemical space disrupting human endocrine system by Dr. Areejit Samal, The Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc), 17th July 2020.
- Webinar: Evolution of bacterial gene regulatory networks by Dr. Aswin Sai Narain Seshasayee, National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS), 10th July 2020.
- Webinar: RNA-targeting Cas9 Corrects Molecular and Physiological Features of Myotonic Dystrophy Type I by Dr. David A. Nelles, Chief Technology Officer, Locana, 3rd July 2020.
- Webinar: Integrating mechanism-based and data-based approaches to decoding the mechanisms of non-genetic heterogeneity in cancer by Dr. Mohit Kumar Jolly, Centre for BioSystems Science and Engineering Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, 12th June 2020.
- Webinar: Neural circuit computations in Zebrafish Brain by Dr. Emre Yaksi, Kavli Institute for Systems Neuroscience, NTNU, Norway, 26th June 2020.
- Webinar: Detecting cis-regulatory diversity from high-throughput experiments by Dr. Leelavati Narlikar, CSIR - National Chemical Laboratory, 19th June 2020.
- Webinar: Integrating mechanism-based and data-based approaches to decoding the mechanisms of non-genetic heterogeneity in cancer by Mohit Kumar Jolly, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, 12th June 2020.
- Investigating cell cycle dynamics in embryonic stem cells by Dr. Kedar Natarajan, University of Southern Denmark, 26th Feb 2020.
- Current state of Artificial Intelligence research and development in healthcare: A journey with BrainX perspective by Dr. Piyush Mathur, Cleveland Clinic, 17th Jan 2020.
- The Role of a Segmentation Gene Network In Zebrafish Muscle and Spine Development. by Prof. Stephen H. Devoto, University of Wesleyan, USA, 10th Jan 2020.
- Multi-omics approaches for the development of precision therapy in chronic inflammatory diseases by Dr. Neha Mishra, Institute of Clinical Molecular Biology, Germany, 8th Nov 2019.
- Epigenetics and Human Health: The New Frontier of Science by Dr. Aman Iqbal, Vantage Enterprise, 6th Nov 2019.
- Can data science lead us to the grand unified theory of brain function? by Dr. Arpan Banerjee, National Brain Research Centre, 16th Oct 2019.
- Mechanistic Insights into Processing of Clients by Molecular Chaperones by Dr. Vinay Dahiya, Technical University of Munich, 4th Oct 2019.
- Genomic modeling and stratification of tumors into novel genomic subtypes: Avenues for targeted and personalized cancer therapeutics. by Dr. G.Kumaresan, Madurai Kamaraj University, 28th Aug 2019.
- Unpeeling the layers of post-transcriptional gene regulation by Dr. Ulf Schmitz,Centenary Institute, 14th Aug 2019.
- Structural and dynamical insights into mammalian circadian clock proteins by Dr. Ashutosh Srivastava, Institute of Transformational bio-Molecules, Nagoya University, Japan, 1st April 2019.
- Towards Meaningful, Enriching and Discovery-led Artificial Intelligence for Medicine by Dr. Tavpritesh Sethi, IIIT-Delhi, 14th Feb 2019.
- Neuroimaging using MRI by Dr. Shilpi Modi, DRDO, 17th Jan 2019.
- NGS Based Approaches For Sequence Analysis: Some Applications by Prof. Alok Bhattacharya, Jawaharlal Nehru University, 26th Oct 2018.
- Light-mediated Control of Protein Cargo in Hippocampal Neurons by Dr. Tanveer Ahmad, Jamia Millia Islamia, 25th Oct 2018.
- Using AI to save the environment by Chitrita Goswami, IIIT-Delhi 11th Oct 2018.
- Decoding ourselves and digital health: The future of medicine by Prof. Brahmachari, 27th Sep 2018
- Connecting the dots longitudinally with Temporal Abstraction and Time Intervals Analytics by Dr. Robert Moskovitch, Ben Gurion University, 28th Sep 2018
- Evolutionary Algorithms by Priyadarshini Rai, IIIT-Delhi, 13th Sep 2018.
- Development of Some Newer Algorithms for Improved Protein Tertiary Structure Prediction by Dr. Rahul Kaushik, IIT-delhi, 27th Aug 2018.
- Space Exploration: Underlying biological challenges by Omkar Chandra, IIIT-Delhi, 20th Aug 2018.
- Cultural Evolution: Morphological evolution of the violin by Ganesh Bagler, IIIT-Delhi, 6th August 2018.
- Modeling Timing of Cellular Events at Single-Cell Level by Dr. Khem Raj Ghusinga, University of Delaware, USA, 4th April 2018.
- Integration of transcriptomics and epigenetics data to study immune cell functions by Dr. Aridaman Pandit, Laboratory of Translational Immunology, University Medical Center Utrecht (UMCU), 7th Mar 2018.
- Genomics of Translational Applications by Dr. Abhishek Kumar, German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ), Heidelberg, Germany 19th Dec 2017.
- Clocks, Rhythms and Calendar in Songbirds by Dr. Vinod Kumar, DU 7th Nov 2017.
- DNA Polymerase IV, reactive oxygen species and antibiotics: A lethal combination by Dr. Deepak Nair, RCB 5th Sep 2017.
- Identifying fusion transcripts using Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) by Dr. Shailesh Kumar, NIPGR 22nd Aug 2017.
- Diversity of Biomolecular Interactions by Dr. Lipi Thukral, CSIR-IGIB 31st March 2017.
- Characterization and mechanistic role of biomolecules in the reversal of stress induced neurodegeneration.
by Dr. Pravir Kumar, DTU . (03/03/2017)
- Protein - DNA Interactions In The Next Generation Sequencing - era
by Dr. Shandar Ahmad, SCIS, JNU. (31/01/2017)
- In Search Of Missing Human Proteins: A Computational Perspective.
by Dr. Debasis Dash, IGIB. (17/01/2017)
- Reorganization of visual cortex following late sight onset in congenitally blind humans.
by Dr. Dr. Tapan K Gandhi, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Delhi.(10/01/2017)
- Machine Learning For Biomarker Identification In Cancer - Developments Towards Its Clinical Application
by Dr. Dinesh Gupta, Scientist, Translational Bioinformatics Group, ICGEB (25/10/2016)
- Personalized Medicine: From Healthcare To Health Management
by Dr. Jameel Ahmad Khan, Managing Director, Lifecode Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (04/10/2016)
- Can cells think?
by Dr. Sumeet Agarwal, Assistant Professor, IIT Delhi (27/09/2016)
- To Understand Host-pathogen Cross-talk In Mycobacterial Pathogenesis
by Dr. Samrat Chatterjee, Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) (30/08/2016)
- A Systems Biology Approach Towards Healthy Aging
by Dr. Yasha Hasija, Delhi Technological University (23/08/2016)
- Computational Proteomics & Commercial Opportunities
by Dr. Avinash Mishra, Novo Informatics Pvt. Ltd. (16/08/2016)
- Role of Computational Biology in Crop Improvement
by Dr. Rita Sharma, School of Computational and Integrative Sciences, JNU (09/08/2016)
- Bioinformatics-based solutions for Human Healthcare
by Dr. Gajendra P.S. Raghava, CSIR- Institute of Microbial Technology? (06/06/2016)
- Stochastic model of protein bursts in the lactose operon of Escherichia coli
by Dr. Atul Narang, IIT Delhi (04/04/2016)
- Vaccination, Herd-immunity And Choices - Population Dynamics to Policy-Making
by Dr. Samit Bhattacharyya, Shiv Nadar University (29/03/2016)
- Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopic Imaging and its applications in Prostate Cancer
by Dr. Virendra Kumar, AIIMS (15/03/2016)
- Data Science In Drug Discovery
by Mr. Swetabh Pathak, Elucidata (08/03/2016)
- Constructing Disease Networks
by Dr. Kamal Rawal, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (09/02/2016)
- Understanding of the Human genome and how genomics has evolved in the last decade
by Dr. Sudha Narayan Rao, Co-Founder and Executive Director, Genotypic Technology Pvt. Ltd. (01/02/2016)
- Precision Medicine - Opportunities and Challenges
by Dr. Debojyoti Dhar, Director (Business Development & Innovation), Leucine Rich Bio Pvt. Ltd. (25/01/2016)
- Computational Approaches For Identification Of Genome Encoded Small Molecules & Novel PTM Catalyzing Enzymes
by Dr. Debasisa Mohanty, National Institute of Immunology (NII) (19/01/2016)
- Quantitative Proteomics Analysis And Visualization
by Dr. Amit Kumar Yadav, Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI). (12/01/2016)
- Computational biology in Drug Discovery
by Dr. Abhishek Jha, Elucidata. (30/11/2015)
- Personal Genomes to Precision Medicine
by Dr. Vinod Scaria, IGIB. (09/09/2015)
- Proteogenomics: a treasure trove to decipher protein coding genes
by Dr. Debasish Dash, IGIB. (02/08/2015)
- Designing drugs using computational tools
by Dr. Avinash Mishra, the Director of Novo Informatics. (28/08/2015)
- Building models and hypotheses from data analysis
by Dr. S. Ramachandran, Principal Scientist, IGIB. (20/08/2015)
- Multiscale computer simulations as a tool to determine biological specificity
by Dr. Lipi Thukral, IGIB. (13/08/2015)
- Isolation and characterisation of Pitef encoding the translational elongaton factor EF-1 of the root endophyte Piriformospora indica
by Dilraj Kaur. (06/08/2015)
- Coarse grained MD simulations on GPU
by Prasant Chidella. (30/07/2015)
- Complexity, dynamics and chaos
by Chakit Arora. (16/07/2015)
- Circadian rhythms and molecular noise
by Shiju S. (09/07/2015)
- Searching target sites on DNA by proteins: Role of DNA dynamics under confinement
by Anupam Mondal. (02/07/2015)