Department of Computational Biology
- Congratulations Meghal Dani (M.Tech CB 2017 batch) for getting your conference paper titled: "Mid-air Fingertip-based User Interaction in Mixed Reality" accepted in ISMAR (International Symposium for Mixed and Augmented Reality), Munich, Germany.
- Chakit Arora (Ph.D. student) presented a poster titled "A Kinetic Monte Carlo Study of Bcl-2 Family Members: Targeted Cancer Therapeutics", which was done in collaboration with Ms. Anjali Lathwal (Ph.D. student) and Dr. Subhadip Raychaudhuri.
- Arvind Iyer - MT16122 - Selected Sequoia::Hack 2016 (organised by Sequoia Capital). His team - "Alchemist". The fourth edition of the event was bigger and marked global presence. Over 800 people from 10 countries attended 4 events over 3 days. 5000 people registered for the event and only 10% were accepted. Their project was titled 'Bharatvansh' in which they exhibit The DNA hierarchical database maintenance aims at creating and maintaining information of various people's DNA signatures in the form a tree wherever there's a relation, eventually building up a national "big people tree".
- Congratulations: Vaibhav Tripathi (M.Tech CB student), Rahul Badhwar (PhD scholar) and Dr. Ganesh Bagler (Faculty, CCB) for getting their poster "Identification of driver regions in macaque brain network using controllability analysis", accepted for Society For Neuroscience's (SFN) 47th annual meeting, Neuroscience 2017, Washington DC, USA. This is the world's largest neuroscience conference for scientists and physicians devoted to understanding the brain and nervous system.
- D. Srivastava, A. Iyer, V. Kumar, D. Sengupta. CellAtlasSearch: A scalable search engine for single cells. Nucleic Acids Research. Volume 46, Issue W1, 2 July 2018, Pages W141-W147.
- N. Garg, A. Sethupathy, R. Tuwani, Rakhi NK, S. Dokania, A. Iyer, A. Gupta, S. Agrawal, N. Singh, S. Shukla, K. Kathuria, R. Badhwar, R. Kanji, A. Jain, A. Kaur, R. Nagpal, G. Bagler. FlavorDB: A database of flavor molecules. Nucleic Acids Research, 46, D1, D1210-D1216. Database link
- Sivadas, P. Sharma, V. Scaria. Landscape of warfarin and clopidogrel pharmacogenetic variants in Qatari population from whole exome datasets. Pharmacogenomics. 2016 PMID: 27767380.